[Building Sakai] Is anyone working in Sakai with cloud computing?

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Tue Apr 26 12:03:40 PDT 2011

On 04/22/2011 02:52 PM, Wenhui Zhang wrote:
> I am a visiting scholar in University of Michgan, and work with Ctools
> group now. I am interested in E-learning system with cloud computing
> technology. Is anyone working in Sakai with cloud computing or having any
> related information? I appreciate for any help. Hope to get replying email
> from you.

Hi Willie,

What sorts of cloud computing technologies are you talking about? Like
integrating with other cloud services or building out Sakai as a sort of
cloud service with distributed nodes for providing services to many
groups (rather than just a single university).

We do have a number of integrations of the former variety that consume
and interact with cloud services from google, twitter, turnitin and
other 3rd parties.

Cheers,
Steve