[Building Sakai] Sakai database graphic representation

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Apr 20 06:20:49 PDT 2011

Hi Nate,

Thanks for the pointers. I had already gotten in touch with Josh, but did
not know about John's project. CCing Harry Wang, our professor interested in
Sakai analytics.

Mathieu
Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Educational Technologist
IT Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060
IT Support Center: http://www.udel.edu/help