[Building Sakai] 2.8.0 mysql conversion script issues [solved-false alarm]

theod at physics.auth.gr theod at physics.auth.gr
Fri Apr 15 11:01:09 PDT 2011

Thank you Anthony and Matthew for your prompt replies!
You spotted both my problems successfully...

lower_case_table_names=1 was NOT in my.cnf (although it is clearly
stated in 8.2 paragraph of 2.7.x configuration guide :blush:), and
SOME -but NOT ALL- sakai tables were left in MyISAM. I altered them,
so they are all lowercase and InnoDB, added the required parameters in
my.cnf, and everything worked as expected.

I can't wait to see the new version up and running!

Best regards,
Theodoros