[Building Sakai] Bug in assignment about submissions with attachments for sakai 2.7.1

Mathieu Cantin mathieu.cantin at hec.ca
Fri Apr 8 07:10:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

I sent this message earlier this week and haven't got any response yet.
Are we the only one with this issue in assignments?  I looked at all the
Jiras tasks related to assignments and did not find anything related to
this bug.  My point is that a student should not be able to submit an
assignment if the file upload failed for any reason.  In my example, the
student is attaching a file bigger than the allowed size and then
submits his assignment.  The submission completes normally but without
the file because the upload failed.  If it is a real bug but no
correction was made, I can do it and give back a patch.

Thank you.

Mathieu Cantin