[Building Sakai] Bug in assignment about submissions with attachments for sakai 2.7.1

Mathieu Cantin mathieu.cantin at hec.ca
Tue Apr 5 08:23:30 PDT 2011

Hi,

We are using assignments with sakai vesion 2.7.1 and we noticed a bug concerning students submissions with attachments.  When a student attach a file bigger than the allowed size and then click on submit, his assignment is submitted with the confirmation message but the attached file is not included.  The student does not receive any alert about this.  The normal behavior should be to cancel the submission and to send the student an alert telling him the submission failed because he attached a file bigger than the allowed size.

I try to find out if it is a reported bug and if so, in which version of assignment it has been fixed.  Anyone with more info on this?

Thank you.

Mathieu Cantin
GTI
HEC Montréal