[Building Sakai] GSOC 2011 -Implement Social API interfaces of OpenSocial

Shoubhik Bose sbose78 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:01:52 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm a 3rd year Computer Science and Engineering Student and wish to work on
the
*"Implement Social API interfaces of OpenSocial" **project.*
*
*
*I'm a JAVA programmer and Web Developer ( servlets).*
*I recently worked on a Virtual Classroom System project. And I'm deeply
motivated to make education accessible in a more convenient and effective
way.*
*
*
*
*
--
Thanks and Regards,
Shoubhik Bose

IF I REST, I SHALL RUST.. SO, LETS SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE !