[Building Sakai] Profile2 Backwards Compatibility

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 04:04:22 PDT 2011

To clarify, this would be Profile2 1.4+ in Sakai 2.7.x.

Sakai 2.7 already includes Profile2, but the 1.3.x version. As an aside we are running Profile2 in 2.6 without a hitch. But yes, Profile2 1.4 requires Sakai 2.8 or at least the 1.2 kernel. I too am interested to see if people are running a newer kernel version with an older version of Sakai.

I'll collate any findings on the Profile2 compatibility matrix:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PROFILE/Profile2+-+Version+Compatibility

cheers,
Steve