[Building Sakai] Resources - Folder (Email Notifications)

Teresa Collins tcollins at uwindsor.ca
Fri Apr 1 12:08:27 PDT 2011

Thanks Matthew!
Currently, we are running 2.5.2 and will be moving production to 2.7.1
this summer.
We are busy testing it now - but, do not want to roll it out during a
semester.
My next plan of attack was to try and implement it in Wiki.
I think my biggest challenge with this will be to secure the group pages -
wish me luck.

Thanks and Take Care,

Teresa Collins (Terry)
LMS Administrator (CLEW)
Educational Technologies
Centre for Teaching & Learning
e: tcollins at uwindsor.ca
o: 2109 Lambton Tower
f: 519-971-3693
p: 519-253-3000 x.4836

jonespm at gmail.com wrote on 04/01/2011 02:56:43 PM:

> From: Matthew Jones <jonespm at umich.edu>
> To: Teresa Collins <tcollins at uwindsor.ca>
> Cc: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
> Date: 04/01/2011 02:57 PM
> Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Resources - Folder (Email Notifications)
> Sent by: jonespm at gmail.com
>
> Yea, it's kind of a bummer, but the email notification on folders really
doesn't do
> anything. The dropdown input field was removed on 2.7, so you must be
running 2.6
> or earlier? Actually getting it to do what you describe would be a lot
of work.
> There's not even a way to change the default notification for an entire
Resources