[Building Sakai] adding provided users as local users

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Thu Sep 30 11:45:54 PDT 2010

That is an interesting idea, keep that is the back of my mind for other things.

We are going the persistent cache in the provider route, with some
warming done at init time.  For us a failover ldap isn't cheaper,
although we talked about it.  That would quickly lead to us hosting
many different flavors of ldap and learning how to manage all of them.
 We don't want to be in the ldap hosting business.

John Bush
602-490-0470