[Building Sakai] Microsoft and Sakai

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Thu Sep 30 11:32:41 PDT 2010

Jeremy,

Is this using native sakai login then using linktool to get you to the
Live at edu outlook live?

Or are you using an already established enterprise sso system
(cas,shibboleth,etc) and then using the sakai linktool tool as the
segway into the Live at edu site?

Do you auto generate patron MS Live ID's with your IDM system?

------
thanks
  kevin.foote