[Building Sakai] Installing Australe 2.7.0.x on Sakai 2.7.1

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Thu Sep 30 06:22:46 PDT 2010

I have the same needs, and maybe more, regarding OpenSyllabus as I have
with Melete.

I need a release ready for the next Sakai release without having to
tweak Sakai.

If there's a release of OpenSyllabus next March compatible with Sakai
2.8, UPMC will compare it with Melete and Lesson Builder.

As far as compatibility with the latest Sakai is concerned, Lesson
Builder currently leads.

Melete has the advantage of already being in use at UPMC.

Open Syllabus looks promising but lack the advantages of the two others.

I hope I will be able to compare 2 or 3 solutions from both technical
and use point of view next March when Sakai 2.8 is released.

Cheers,

J-F