[Building Sakai] Finding a user's personal resources tool

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:11:15 PDT 2010

Hi Chris,

Get the user site for that user, then you can get the ToolConfiguration for a tool in that site.
Profile2 does this to get the user's profile which is in the user's My Workspace.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//profile2/trunk/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/profile2/logic/SakaiProxyImpl.java

See getDirectUrlToUserProfile and getFirstInstanceOfTool.

cheers,
Steve