[Building Sakai] Finding a user's personal resources tool

Dunstall, Christopher cdunstall at csu.edu.au
Mon Sep 27 17:01:37 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how I might be able to find a user's own personal resources tool (which is in their My Workspace) in 2.4.x content hosting? I'm attempting to create a file for their eyes only and store it in content hosting, but I can't seem to find the 2.4.x javadoc right now.

Regards,

Chris Dunstall | Service Support - Applications
Technology Integration/OLE Virtual Team
Division of Information Technology | Charles Sturt University | Bathurst, NSW

Ph: 02 63384818 | Fax: 02 63384181