[Building Sakai] Groups bug in Resources tool

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 22 04:12:40 PDT 2010

Isnt this a feature not a bug? As far as I know once you've restricted a folder to a group that's it, you cannot restrict further.

What you are trying to do is something that has been requested countless times by our users - I posted a long email to Sakai dev a couple of years ago on the subject but didn't really get much response.

Needless to say we would be very interested indeed should you add the required functionality. (I checked and I havent created a SAK for the feature.)

adam