[Building Sakai] Indiana On Course Gradebook non-cal on Sakai 2.6.3 ?

Magnus Tagesson magnus.tagesson at it.su.se
Wed Sep 22 01:56:36 PDT 2010

  Hi all,

At Stockholm Univeristy we run Indiana University's On Course Gradebook
non-cal since last summer. Now we are about to upgrade to Sakai 2.6.3.
What I can see we're running rev. 62592. Looking into the present branch
of non-cal, rev 65842 comes out as the last commit of August 14th 2009.
However, the pom file points to 2.7.0-snapshot. Could anyone assist in
telling us if it's ok to use the present branch on 2.6.3 and change the
poms or, if that woundn't work, point us to the latest functioning
revision for non-cal on Sakai 2.6.3

Thanks!

Cheers,
Magnus