[Building Sakai] Web Content tool for IE browser on Window 7 OS

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Sep 21 13:06:59 PDT 2010

Yea, I tested this on a local Windows 7, I don't see anything about a Server
side fix for this. Some random mention of Microsoft patches for it but seems
broken. There is about a minute and a half client side fix for this:

The procedure documented on this website works:
https://icon.uiowa.edu/support/onlinehelp/setup/software/#compat

I did a quick (video only) screencast of this:
http://www.screencast.com/t/ZjAxYzFmOTYt

Not a problem in Firefox or Chrome.