[Building Sakai] Groups bug in Resources tool

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 04:32:16 PDT 2010

Hi Adrian,

Yep, we saw the exact same thing. Once you add some groups to a folder and then try to restrict anything under it, it says there are groups but you can't see the list to assign them. Turns out to be a bug that goes quite a way back, or may be a regression as I saw it on almost every instance I could run up.

Turns out the fix was fairly simple:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18986

Fixed in trunk, 2.7.2 and 2.6.4 - we've been running it locally in msub for about a month.

cheers,
Steve