[Building Sakai] Groups bug in Resources tool

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Sep 21 04:16:37 PDT 2010

  One of our users has encountered a strange bug in Resources.

Create a folder in the resources tool and give access to two groups.
Create a subfolder and then try to narrow the group access to one group.
When you check the "selected groups" radio button nothing happens, the
group box does not get displayed.

Has anybody seen this problem ? It is affecting our deployment 2.7.x
install but doesn't occur on my later development copy of 2.7.x. Maybe
it's a db related issue; we have recently migrated a 2.5 install.

Cheers,

Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish