[Building Sakai] Mneme on sakai 2.7.0

Ciellie Jansen van Vuuren ciellie.jansenvanvuuren at nwu.ac.za
Mon Sep 20 06:07:23 PDT 2010

Nuno Fernandes <nuno <at> ufp.edu.pt> writes:

> Hi Ciellie,
>
> I am not sure if the log message you referred is the cause of your problem.
> We are using Mneme 1.2m6 on Sakai 2.7.x with Kernel 1.1.10-SNAPSHOT, and we
were hit by this:
> http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-492
>

> http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-571 (duplicate)
>
> This affects kernel versions [1.1.8-1.1.9] and will cause most db write
operations from Mneme to fail. If you're seeing a stacktrace like the one
attached to KNL-571, then you'll need either to wait for kernel 1.1.10 to be
released, or to patch kernel in order to make Mneme usable...

> Hope it helps,
> NunoOn Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Ciellie Jansen van Vuuren
<ciellie.jansenvanvuuren <at> nwu.ac.za> wrote:Hallo
> I deploy 1.2m1 and it build successfully in sakai 2.7.0 but I can't create any
> assessments or question pools. see below.
> Please help
> Thank you
> Ciellie
> 2010-09-16 12:21:34,069  INFO TP-Processor7
> org.sakaiproject.site.util.SiteSetupQuestionFileParser - exists(): cannot find
> resource
> /group/setupQuestionsAdmin/config
>

> -- Nuno Fernandes  .  { Analyst/Programmer }|| web  . { http://www.ufp.pt http://tinyurl.com/nfgrilo  |  follow_me  <at>  nfgrilo }
>
> || work . { Universidade Fernando Pessoa  |  Praça 9 de Abril, 349  |
4249-004 Porto }

Thanx for the help!

I checked out r77423 (kernel) and build it successfully,  but still mneme ,  is
not doing anything this time without any errors in catalina. Now I've cheched
out Mneme 1.2m6 but got the following error when I try to build

org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Cannot find parent:
org.etudes.test-center:test-center for project:
org.etudes.ambrosia:ambrosia:pom:1.2 for project
org.etudes.ambrosia:ambrosia:pom:1.2

What can I do to fix this