[Building Sakai] Site Info Add Participants, role names not sorted in 2.6.2

Walters, Cynthia (cmw6s) cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu
Thu Sep 16 14:22:28 PDT 2010

Hello:

I have noticed that Sakai 2.6.2 seems to no longer present the list of available roles in alphabetical order by the role name.  I see this for Site Info -- Add Participants -- Choose a Role for Participants page, for both same-role and different-role choices.  However, on the main page for Site Info, the role names are sorted alphabetically as in the past, for both the drop-down chooser list for each site member, and for the list of available roles and their descriptions.

The sorted list makes it easier to find the desired role, and this 2.6.2 changed display differs from the previous 2.5.x release.

Has this issue been addressed for 2.6.x or beyond?

Thank you,
Cynthia Walters
University of Virginia