[Building Sakai] Quartz Scheduler in a clustered Sakai

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Sep 15 07:37:18 PDT 2010

We implemented something at IU (kind of similar to what John Bush mentioned) where you set a property that tells it which server(s) you want to use as your quartz server(s).  Uses all the same tables and you don't have to have anything different on any of your servers.  It's never made it back to trunk, but I could share it (or maybe put it out for 2.9?).

Chris