[Building Sakai] Moving Presence into a DIV - SAK-19129

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Mon Sep 13 05:38:45 PDT 2010

Sorry, I should have read the full Jira before asking about the
performance implications...your note is fulsome and seems to sketch
out the issues well. It will be nice to be able to tweak the timing
settings to find the right balance, and, should the new ajaxification
degrade performance, revert to the existing courier method.

Well done!

- Nate