[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Assignment : error at bulk upload on nightly build

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Fri Sep 10 10:48:44 PDT 2010

Hi Zhen,

It seems the error was caused because I was using Google Chrome. It is
working on Firefox.

Mame Awa Diop
Analyste programmeur
Service de gestion des technologies et de l'information
HEC Montréal
3000, chemin de la côte-Sainte-Catherine
Montréal  (Québec)   H3T 2A7

GTI: 514.340.6000 #2029 - Bureau 3.755
Projet OpenSyllabus: 514.340.6776 - Bureau 4.521
5255, avenue Decelles
Montréal (Québec) Canada
H3T 2B

Télécopieur: (514)340-5637