[Building Sakai] Web links in resources not working

Jacob Reinelt jjreinel at svsu.edu
Thu Sep 9 07:13:32 PDT 2010

David,

We encountered an issue like this where text/url mime types would request to be downloaded when we upgraded to 2.7.0 as well. This jira is somewhat related: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-18922

We were informed that going to kernal 1.1.9 would resolve this issue but instead of going to 1.1.9 we found the code in BaseContentService.java that affected it and updated that section of our kernel 1.1.8 to the 1.1.9 code. This resolved our issue. So going to the kernel 1.1.9 should fix it but as we did a partial upgrade to our kernel 1.1.8 I am unsure if there would be any side affects in any tools by using kernel 1.1.9

Jacob