[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.8 Navigation Minimizer - SAK

Hugo Jacobs hjacobs at loi.nl
Mon Sep 6 01:43:27 PDT 2010

Daniel, Chuck,

This is a great way to clean-up the interface of v2.x, really usefull for the time left waiting for the smooth stuf from 3.0 Will this be integrated into the release as a configurable option?

At LOI we are trying to come to a more uniform button look across tools via CSS and minor code changes. Seemed harder then it actually was. Is there an interst for this?

Cheers Hugo

Hugo Jacobs
Bedrijfsanalist
Tel.: +31 71 5451 305