[Building Sakai] PDF uploads to Resources

Omer Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Thu Sep 2 10:23:57 PDT 2010

The query is good for the time being to see how many people having this
issue.. (But I saw "ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: raw
variable length too long", when I ran the query for all pdfs)

We also have pdfs uploaded as application/binary as well.. But it prompt
to choose a program to open at least.. text/url is
throwing 404.

Thanks again,
Omer