[Building Sakai] Samigo Random Groups of Questions

Algaze, Louis J ljalgaze at nps.edu
Thu Oct 28 17:13:12 PDT 2010

I figured I¹d ask here before creating a Jira issue/feature request.

We are currently on version 2.6.2

An instructor would like to be able to randomly display groups of questions
that are associated together.

--Use Case
An instructor has 3 case studies with a paragraph of text and/or an image
and 4 questions for each case study, questions and answers are specific to
that case study.
The instructor wants to randomly give one of the 3 case studies, and its
associated questions, each student taking the assessment

Without the randomization the instructor could crate 3 Assessment parts for
each case study but we can not figure out to randomly present one of the
parts to a student.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thank you,

Louis Algaze