[Building Sakai] an odd question

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Thu Oct 28 16:55:17 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a sort of odd question.. I'm wondering if anyone has thought of
or brainstormed a tool for working with external VCS/RCS systems.

Something like a tool that searches through a repository, displays the
history, and other assorted tasks.. not manipulate but more display
type interaction.

The uses I can see for this are sites using sakai as more of a collab
tool within an org and additionally this could be used for CS type
courses...

Just some thoughts..

I can probably explore what can be done with linktool but thought I'd
ping the list just in case someone has already thought of some other
ways to create a dedicated vcs-view tool that might do a better job..

------
thanks
 kevin.foote