[Building Sakai] Gradebook 2

Doreen Minich DMinich at messiah.edu
Thu Oct 28 05:50:08 PDT 2010

Are any others sites experiencing behavior similar to the following?

<<snip>>
All semester I've been losing grades and I just found out why (I think).  They don't "stick" sometimes.  I've tried to figure out when, and it's not 100% consistent, but if you do anything with scrolling, you often lose the last grade entered.  This is a REAL headache, because any time you want to enter a grade for a student that isn't displayed, you have to click somewhere else first, then scroll - otherwise the entered grade (still highlighted) goes back to 0.  I often have to enter grades 3 times to make sure I've got everyone and their grades stay.

Can you find out if this is a know issue?  I can't believe I'm the only one having this problem.
<<snip>>

He is the only professor on campus reporting the problem, however, not every professor uses Sakai nor do they all use GB2.

Thoughts?
Dorie Minich
Messiah College
ITS