[Building Sakai] Evaluation tool web service

Robert E. Long, MA relong at svsu.edu
Mon Oct 25 13:02:00 PDT 2010

All,

Just tossing a line out here:

Has anyone created a web service to add the evaluation tool and then an evaluation to a bunch of sites with pre-determined titles, templates added, linked to an instructor, and other permissions already set? Essentially an evaluation ready for the students to take? I am researching a solution to our home-grown eval system and would like to not have to rely on instructors doing the site-by-site evaluation creation.

I just didn't want to have to re-invent the wheel here if someone has done something similar and could share the code.

Thank you,
Bob

----
Robert E. Long, MA