[Building Sakai] PostgreSQL support

Jacek Bilski jacek.bilski at avalcom.pl
Fri Oct 22 00:10:58 PDT 2010

Hello,

As I already wrote in http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-10826 me
and my company are willing to add support for PostgreSQL to Sakai. We're
beginning a new project involving Sakai, but as it will take some time
to start it, we're targeting version 3.0.

Could anyone give us some hints as to where to look and what to look
for, any possible pitfalls, and the like? We're now looking into what
needs to be done. If anyone could help it would be much easier. We would
probably also need rw access to svn repository.

Best regards

--
Jacek Bilski
Dyrektor ds. Technologii
jacek.bilski at avalcom.pl
tel.: +48 609 572 036

Avalcom Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Rokietnicy, ul. Modrzewiowa 12, 62-090
Rokietnica. Sąd Rejonowy w Poznaniu, VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego
Rejestru Sądowego, numer KRS 00000349521, NIP 777-31-50-030, REGON
301371500, kapitał zakładowy 6.000,00 PLN
tel. +48 71 3495219, e-mail: biuro at avalcom.pl,
http://www.avalcom.pl