[Building Sakai] Instructor seeing assessment times

Algaze, Louis J ljalgaze at nps.edu
Wed Oct 20 11:28:21 PDT 2010

An instructor asked if they were able to see the time each student has taken
to complete an assessment: access to submission.  Students can see this
information when they review an assessment they have already submitted but
is that information available to the instructor?

If anyone knows where this is available I¹d be grateful for the location,
otherwise I¹ll submit a JIRA ticket requesting this be displayed for the
instructor.

Thank you,

Louis Algaze
Naval Postgraduate School