[Building Sakai] weblearn

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 18 03:02:39 PDT 2010

Hearty congrats on the job Marc, we all look forward to working with you in the future.

I am just writing to find out what sort of PC you'd like. I guess the choice boils down to a Linux or Windows machine but there's an outside chance of getting a Mac. I think you're entitled to a new one but as you'll be joining us very soon you may end up with a temporary one for a short while.

I'm sure I'll have other questions - is this the best email address to use? I couldn't find a University address.

If you want to get into the swing of things now then you can look at

  http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/weblearn
  http://blogs.oucs.ox.ac.uk/adamweblearn/
  http://sakaiproject.org/

and