[Building Sakai] tool for attendence

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:59:47 PDT 2010

Hi,

You could possibly use the Roster tool for the attendance. It links in with the Profile so people have images. The teacher could then mark attendance that way.

For timetabling, you could enable external subscriptions in the schedule tool and generate an ICS feed, then link up the schedule tool to it. We are going to be using this approach for personal timetables for students so  we can push events into students calendars.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone