[Building Sakai] Fwd: Apply SAM-756 to 2.7.1 - Where is samigo!?

Warwick Chapman warwickchapman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 13:51:41 PDT 2010

Following David's instructions below, I modified my build script to delete
shared/libs/samigo-* after the sakai build was completed and then patched
and built the samigo source.

Problem is, the patches don't seem to be right.  As advised, I applied
SAM-801 as well (which requires SAM-802):

echo Building Samigo...
rm $DEST/shared/lib/samigo-*
cd $SAKAISRC/samigo/
# Patch with SAM-756, SAM-802, SAM-801
cat $PATCHES/SAK-16822-v3.patch | patch -p0
cat $PATCHES/feedbackWYSIWYG.diff | patch -p0
cat $PATCHES/SAK-17021_patch.diff | patch -p0
mvn -Dmaven.tomcat.home=$DEST clean install sakai:deploy

The result:
patching file samigo-pack/src/sql/oracle/patches/SAK-16822.sql
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_nl.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_es.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_ca.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_ru.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_zh_TW.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_fr_FR.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_zh_CN.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_fr_CA.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_pt_PT.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_ar.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_pt_BR.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_ja.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_eu.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/bundle/DeliveryMessages_sv.properties
patching file
samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/delivery/item/deliverShortAnswerLink.jsp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 41.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 50.
samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/delivery/item/deliverShortAnswerLink.jsp.rej
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/delivery/item/deliverShortAnswer.jsp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 41.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 50.
samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/delivery/item/deliverShortAnswer.jsp.rej
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/fileUpload.jsp
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/multipleChoiceSurvey.jsp
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/fillInTheBlank.jsp
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/multipleChoice.jsp
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/matching.jsp
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/trueFalse.jsp
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/audioRecording.jsp
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/shortAnswer.jsp
patching file samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/author/item/fillInNumeric.jsp
patching file
tests/src/hibernate/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/data/dao/assessment/ItemData.hbm.xml
patching file
tests/src/hibernate/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/data/dao/grading/GradingData.hbm.xml
patching file
samigo-hibernate/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/data/dao/assessment/PublishedItemData.hbm.xml
patching file
samigo-hibernate/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/data/dao/assessment/ItemData.hbm.xml
patching file
samigo-hibernate/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/data/dao/grading/GradingData.hbm.xml
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/listener/evaluation/StudentScoreUpdateListener.java
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/bean/delivery/DeliveryBean.java
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/bean/evaluation/ExportResponsesBean.java
Hunk #1 FAILED at 418.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/bean/evaluation/ExportResponsesBean.java.rej
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/listener/delivery/SubmitToGradingActionListener.java
patching file
samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/listener/delivery/DeliveryActionListener.java
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1404 with fuzz 2 (offset -14 lines).
patching file
samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/delivery/item/deliverShortAnswerLink.jsp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 34.

-- Warwick Bruce Chapman | +27 83 7797 094 | http://warwickchapman.com