[Building Sakai] Google Meets Sakai

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Wed Oct 6 16:17:12 PDT 2010

Qu:

Thanks for the note. We definitely developed the google integration on
the Sakai 2.7 codebase. It's hard to say now if it would run without
modification on 2.6, but we imagine that any modifications necessary
would not be extensive. We are considering release as an independent
tool, which may make it easier to try it out in different Sakai core
releases.

I or one of my colleagues (who is more directly responsible for this
great work) will certainly post to the lists when it is available.

The first place to try it out will definitely be on mySakai, once we
upgrade that to 2.7.1:
http://mysakai.rsmart.com/

- Nate