[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7.0 Realms Information Required

Farhan Akhlaq farhan.akhlaq at live.com
Tue Oct 5 23:37:05 PDT 2010

Hi All,
       Thanks Kara for your help. I have performed the following steps of creating a Project worksite and have successfully added Site Stats and User Membership tools. I have created a user 'Junior Admin' and add it to project site as participant. Thanks a lot once again.

       Right now i have added Job Scheduler tool in the Project site but using Junior Admin i cannot use this tool. Is there any other way that i can give Super User Right to Junior Admin explicitly for Job Scheduler?
       Thanks a lot once again.
Regards,
Farhan AkhlaqSoftware EngineerTechlogix Company (Pvt) Limited.farhanakhlaq at techlogix.com