[Building Sakai] Fwd: Big Blue Button Intergration

Coetzee, Nico Coetzeen at unisa.ac.za
Tue Nov 23 21:25:34 PST 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Coetzee, Nico" <Coetzeen at unisa.ac.za<mailto:Coetzeen at unisa.ac.za>>
Date: 23 November 2010 9:02:45 AM SAST
To: Nate Angell <nangell at rsmart.com<mailto:nangell at rsmart.com>>
Cc: Fred Dixon <ffdixon at blindsidenetworks.com<mailto:ffdixon at blindsidenetworks.com>>, Adrian Fish <a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Big Blue Button Intergration

Hi Fred,Adrian,Nate

I got is fixed, the link supplied the idea.

The link says you must change the following xml in /opt/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/public.xml

    <extension name="bbb_conferences">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(7\d{4})$">
          <action application="answer"/>
          <action application="conference" data="$1 at wideband"/>
          <!-- <action application="conference" data="$1 at wideband"/> -->
      </condition>
    </extension>

I changed the "expression" part to accept all 5 digit strings :

 <extension name="bbb_conferences">
      <!--condition field="destination_number" expression="^(9\d{4})$"-->
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\d{5})$">
          <action application="answer"/>
          <action application="conference" data="$1 at wideband"/>
          <!-- <action application="conference" data="$1 at wideband"/> -->
      </condition>
    </extension>

Will some one add this to the installation guide if you want to use FreeSwitch for BBB?

Thanks