[Building Sakai] Invitation to Join the Australasian Sakai User Group

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 18:52:54 PST 2010

Correction, to get an account:

If you are not a member of ANU you will need an account:

2. send a request for a new account to the List at sakai-au at collab.sakaiproject.org. You will be added to the Sakai site and your account details will be emailed to you.

If you think you might have an account already but can't remember the password, you can reset it here:
https://alliance.anu.edu.au/welcome/loginhelp.php

If you have any issues, feel free to contact me.

regards,
Steve