[Building Sakai] Samigo export timeout

Paul Dagnall dagnalpb at notes.udayton.edu
Mon Nov 15 08:10:55 PST 2010

Hi Sonette
In SAM-753 I mentioned that I managed to fix the problem locally by skipping
the changes from a particular set of revisions for the
HistogramListener.java file. Since then I have merged in several community
updates and I haven't heard of any regressions, but my guess is you already
tried updating your code and you still see the problem.

So... I have attached our version of our HistogramListener.java that got it
to work us. You may try comparing it with your version, but take care not to
put it into production unless you're certain. I recall being a bit surprised
about what the root cause of the problem was. I hope it helps.

Paul Dagnall
Web Developer
University of Dayton