[Building Sakai] Samigo export timeout

Yzelle, Sonette SYzelle at unisa.ac.za
Mon Nov 15 05:30:03 PST 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Hi Paul,

I was searching through the Jira and see that you experienced the same problem that we are currently experiencing on Samigo.
(Jira: http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-753)
I hope you will be able to assist me please.

We are currently running Sakai 2.6.2 and sam/tags/sakai-2.6.2.

We have big numbers of students over a thousand students for a self assessment.  Now when we try to export the assessment results we get a timeout.
I am trying to access revision r67459 to see what changed but cannot find that revision.

Can you perhaps remember what had to change to make the export quicker.  I've already commented out " if (useridMap.containsKey(agented) {" in the histogramScores method.
I see the following revisions for HistogramListener.java: 72911, 72705, 69074, 66594,60516.  And when I look at revision 66594 I don't really see a change that will help.

I really hope you can help.

Regards
Sonette

Sonette Yzelle