[Building Sakai] Problem in Email Configuration

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Wed Nov 3 14:41:27 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have configured email settings for my local sakai and it works fine the
only problem I am unable to resolve is *no-reply at localhost * in TO of email
when it is send by an instructor to his/her course site.
When an instructor sends an email to any worksite it send to
no-reply at my.institute.edu where my.institute.edu is my server DSN name.

can I do this change this TO address with noreply.mysakai at institute.edu that
is real email add we really have.

I have changed from email addresses but somehow I also want to change TO
email addresses for my worksites.

--
Regards
*MUHAMMAD SHOAIB* | Software Engineer
muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
*
*
No part of this email and its attached contents should be reproduced,
published in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical including
photocopy or any information storage or retrieval system nor should the
material be disclosed to third parties