[Building Sakai] Tomcat does not start correctly

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Nov 2 09:55:18 PDT 2010

You can get windows to write to log files, you just have to setup a custom
log4j.properties file.

See the bottom of this document "Additional Information" for a sample file
to place in "common/classes/log4j.properties"
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1P6pYBlq6kfaHMZ4sgZp57Yl1i5Ixd5c57QphBg5tr6Y

This is probably also documented on confluence somewhere? I have to add this
every testing iteration.

-Matthew