[Building Sakai] Q re: Skin Manager

Eke, Kimberly J kim_eke at unc.edu
Wed May 26 07:25:34 PDT 2010

Greetings,

We are hitting some roadblocks with our installation of Skin Manager (Sakai 2.6) and are seeking your expert advice.

Would it be possible to get an example of a root pom.xml file of a Sakai instance with Skin Manager installed?

Or, if someone with Skin Manager experience would be willing to correspond via email with a developer in our group, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Kim
--
Kimberly Eke, Ph.D.
Manager, Teaching & Learning Interactive