[Building Sakai] How to use ResourceHelper tool

Horatiu Cherebetiu hcherebetiu at loi.nl
Mon May 24 15:37:16 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I want to use ResourceHelper(id=" sakai.resource.type.helper") in my application.

Can anyone tell me what attributes needs to be added on ToolSession in order to load it?

I call helper.help(...) and I get next error:
Exception reading vm template: /vm/null-Main.vm org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource '/vm/null-Main.vm'
I debug it and I found that ResourceToolActionPipe is null, and I couldn't find a way to create one.

Thanks in advance,
Horatiu