[Building Sakai] The Mercury site

csev csev at umich.edu
Fri May 21 11:38:23 PDT 2010

I believe the mercury portal and site have been disabled by default as a security issue for several releases now.   I would leave it in SVN but remove it from the standard externals.

Code that is out of date and never tested that we leave sitting around can end up causing problems as it falls into disrepair.   Leaving it untouched in SVN makes it easy to add or even bring back.

Other than timing, I can't see a reason to wait until 2.71.  But it would not be a blocker for 2.7.0 IMHO.

/Chuck