[Building Sakai] Is Sakai 2.7 ready for download now?

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Wed May 12 08:17:57 PDT 2010

Hi Warwick,

Anthony Whyte with support from Matthew Jones are verifying the SQL conversion path between 2.6 and 2.7. Adam Hoeck had done the same for DB2. The QA requirement is that once we move past RC no more last minute conversion changes occur in SQL scripts. Motivation, no surprises for pilot tests on RC moving to production.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam