[Building Sakai] Maven

Peter Crowther peter.crowther at melandra.com
Wed May 12 02:05:24 PDT 2010

The easy but temporary way: open a command prompt, type the line as shown,
then use that command prompt to run Maven.

The harder but permanent way: modify your user or system environment
variables.  http://www.chem.gla.ac.uk/~louis/software/faq/q1.html is a
useful resource, as it shows how to do this for many different OSs (right
back to Windows 95).  Vista is near the bottom of the page.

- Peter