[Building Sakai] Gradebook question - Sakai-graded tests and relative weights

Algaze, Louis J ljalgaze at nps.edu
Wed May 5 08:56:10 PDT 2010

John,

One of the ways we work around this issue is by using Categories and
Weighting.  Instructors create a category with a weight for each test/quiz
and put only one gradebook item into that category.  This allows any point
value in the assessment while allowing the results to contribute a specified
percentage to the final grade.

I hope this helps,

Louis