[Building Sakai] Upgrading to Sakai 2.7

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue May 4 04:18:52 PDT 2010

Hi everybody.

We are evaluating to migrate our 2.5.3 version of Sakai to the first
stable release of 2.7 (I suppose 2.7.1), and I have several questions
about this.

-I think that the 2.7.1 release date is about July/August, is this true?
Or is there any change about this date?

-Are there database conversion scripts from 2.6.x to 2.7.x anywhere
actually? I'm unable to find them in Confluence.

-In general terms, should it be a good idea to migrate to 2.7.1 instead
of doing it to 2.6.2?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.